2018 LOST PICNIC SYDNEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Lost Picnic is a licensed all ages Family-friendly Event. A ticket-holding parent or evidenced legal guardian must accompany persons under 18 at all times.
- If it rains, the Event will still be held.
- If The Event is cancelled, refunds will be made available to ticket-holders.
- The Event will be cancelled or abandoned if the Promoter deems conditions dangerous. Refunds (whole or in part) will only be available from Lost Picnic Pty Ltd. The decision to cancel an Event will be made on the date of the Event. The promoter of Lost Picnic is Lost Picnic Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- You acknowledge that you enter the Event and the Venue at your own risk.
- During an Event, patrons must remain on designated pathways and follow official directions by Venue staff and security.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the Venue. Those ejected from the Venue will not be readmitted to the Event and tickets will not be refunded.
- All patrons must adhere to local licensing laws. Intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be evicted from the venue.
- Trespassers and anyone assisting trespassers will be evicted from the Venue.
No Pass outs
At the time of booking your tickets, you consent to these Conditions of Entry and conditions of purchase.
- You may be refused entry if your ticket was purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Even if you have proof of purchase, lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- Wristbands will be provided at the Event. Wristbands which are removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced.
- It is a condition of entry to all Events that a search of person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the Venue. Prohibited items will be confiscated by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for confiscated items.
- No tables, tents or sun shelters. No umbrellas (even if it’s raining); bring good quality raincoats and gumboots.
- Royal Botanic Gardens Trust, management of The Domain, “The Venue” does not permit attendees to bring items which are pegged into the ground into the event, out of care of duty for the land.
- This is a full licensed event. No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the Event. Patrons found to have brought alcohol into the Venue will be evicted from the Venue. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photo ID. It is an offence to supply minors with alcohol and anyone found supplying minors with alcohol will be evicted from the Venue.
- No BYO soft drinks or any other non-alcoholic beverages. Drinks required for dietary or health purposes are allowed in sealed containers with written consent from a health professional.
- Attendees are permitted to bring food to supplement the vast offerings available to purchase at the event
- No metal cutlery or knives of any sort are permitted into the Venue.
- No Hampers, Eskies or Cool Bags are permitted into the venue
- No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted into the Venue.
- Point and shoot cameras are permitted but professional-standard cameras and video cameras are not. Unauthorised photography may result in images being deleted by security staff. Media and professional photographers must arrange accreditation through our publicist, We Are Example. Discretion as to whether your camera is deemed a professional-standard camera’ rests with the Promoter’s security staff and debate will not be entered into. Cameras with powerful zoom lenses or multiple lenses in a carry case or SLR cameras are generally not allowed.
- Open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, flags or banners, whistles, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers, public address systems or any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer are prohibited.
- Space is limited. You will be directed by security and event staff to condense your setup if it is deemed excessive.
- By entering an Event, you consent to being filmed and photographed during the Event. Footage or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by the Promoter without restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Event. If the Event is cancelled or rescheduled, the Promoter will use best endeavours to notify ticket holders via its website and social media platforms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the support act line-up without prior notification. In the event of a change of the support act line-up change, refunds will not be available.
- Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage or loss to your hearing. The use of earplugs is recommended if long term hearing damage or loss is of concern to you.
- Warning: The Venue is an outdoor venue and whilst all care has been taken to make the Venue safe, the Venue may contain dangerous and uneven surfaces. Patrons should exercise all care and caution when entering or on the Venue premises.
- In the Event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by Venue staff and security.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Venue accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused by the patron attending the Event or by entering or being on the Venue premise whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise.
- RECYCLING POLICY LOST PICNIC 2018 (SYDNEY)BAR RECYCLING INCENTIVISATION POLICYTo incentivise patrons to recycle whilst a Lost Picnic a $1 discount will be offered on other purchases at the event for every recyclable bar beverage vessel returned to the recycling tent. This simple but effective incentive allows patrons to help keep these recyclable items separated so that event staff can maximise the recycling from the event and ensure as much waste avoids landfill as possible. This waste will then be quarantined and delivered to a recycling processing unit. The simple steps are:
- Buy a delicious beverage in a recyclable can or cup at the bar
- Finish your thirst quenching beverage
- Return the un-crushed empty vessel to the recycling station
- Receive a $1 discount token for your next beverage
- Give yourself a pat on the back!
WINE BOTTLE DEPOSIT SCHEME
As glass is recyclable and can also be dangerous when broken, each wine bottle will have a $10 deposit applied to it. This will be charged on top of the bottle at the point of purchase as an incentive to return the bottle to the recycling station. To claim this back just bring the bottle back to the recycling station along with the card you paid for it on and you will be returned your deposit. The Simple steps are:
- Order a fantastic bottle of bubbles at the bar
- Share with your friends!
- Return the empty bottle to the recycling station
- Tap the card you purchased the bottle with on the reader
- Receive your $10 deposit back on your card
- Feel great and know you have helped recycle!
- The offering of discounts and recycling tokens/credits/discounts is at the discretion of the promoter and can be changed at any time.
- Tokens/credit/discounts received through recycling have no cash value beyond being utilised on site as discounts whilst valid.
- The recycling station will close 30mins before the end of the event (when bars close).
- Each patron can recycle a maximum of 10 items per visit to the recycling station
- Crushed vessels will not be accepted at the recycling station
- Only items purchased at the Lost Picnic bars can be redeemed for a token at the recycling station